Thanks to Noelbelle at Devil Dog & Litigation Love for giving me this award...thanks girl, you rock!
Here are the details of what you should/have to do after you have received the "Circle of Friends" award/blog recognition:
1) Save "The Circle of Friends Award" image and post in on your blog
2) List five things you love to do [see below]
3) List five friendly bloggers. Be sure to comment on their blogs telling them you've given them an award.
Five things I love to do:
1) Travel: I have a serious addiction to traveling. Ever since I was born I've had this bug...it comes from living in 10 different countries on 4 different continents...no bad huh?!??!
2) Cooking/baking: Up until I got married I despised cooking. I just hated the fact of cooking for hours to just eat only in minutes. But after I got married and couldn't find a job I found a new love with cooking and baking.
3) Snowboarding: I'm not a sporty girl at all, just walking up the stairs kills me (lol). After trying out snowboarding and getting the hang of it quick I can't get enough of it.
4) Shopping: As much as I hate to admit it, I do love to shop...BUT I do know how to control myself, so that's a plus...PHEW!
5) Learning: I love to learn about new things all the time. I know its sounds nerdy, but that's just me. I'm even considering doing another masters just because I want to learn more.
5 Friends Bloggers:
1) Carmen at We See The Same Stars
2) Amber at Goodnight Moon
3) Mrs. Muffins