2/20/12

mark. Monday (#1)

If you read my last post you know that I'm now a 
mark. representative. 

I've decided that some Mondays, not all 
so that I wont bore you, I will blog about
mark. and its products!


Here it goes:

You day can start off with some moisture from...

For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin 
Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30


only $18


then doll yourself up with...

Dramatic Impact Deal
(only $34...a $46.50 value!)


includes:

- Snap To It Mini with two shades:
biscotti and fairy dust
No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner
-  Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara
-What A Line Felt Tip Eyeliner



spritz on some...


Night Iris Eau De Toilette Spray


only $24

put on your...

Graphic Print Dress

on sale for $17.99

add some
great pieces like...

Decked Out Necklace

only $28

and don't forget your...

Some Like It Haute Bag

only $25 with select $20 mark purchase OR $34 

to shop these or any items visit my store:

if you have any questions or want to host a party email me at
inesmark.representative@gmail.com
(hostess get a free gift plus lots of discounts!)

having fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, so thank you for leaving me one :)
I normally respond to comments by replying to the actual comment on my post, so keep and eye out on that! Occasionally, I will reply via e-mail.