I'm all about trying to new recipes.
I found this one and
my mouth instantly started watering by just
Mac and Cheese with Roasted Chicken
(adapted & tweaked from Michael Symon's Mac and Cheese with Roasted Chicken, Goat Cheese and Rosemary)
- 1lb of any shape pasta (not spaghetti)
- 4 cups of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped rosemary or 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 1 cup of cottage cheese (recipe calls for goat cheese, but DH doesn't like it)
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- cook pasta according to package directions
- add the cream, rosemary and salt and pepper (to taste) in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat to medium and reduce the mixture by half.
- add the chicken to the cream and bring the mixture back to a simmer. simmer for 30mins and stir continuously
- add the cooked pasta and coat
- add the cottage cheese and mix well. allow mixture to simmer and then serve!