This is one of the simplest meals I've made and its so delicious.
- 1lb of ground beef
- 1 can of condensed French onion soup
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ of mustard powder
- salt and pepper to tate
- in a bowl, mix together ⅓ of the French onion soup, breadcrumbs,
ground beef, salt, pepper and egg.
- once mixed, shape the ground beef mixture into 6 oval patties
- in a separate bowl, mix the flour and the rest of the soup until its well blended
-once blended, add the rest of the ingredients and mix
- over medium heat, in a skillet, brown the both sides of the patties
and drain fat
- add the flour mixture over the browned patties, cover and let
it cook for 20mins
* goes great with mashed potatoes!