6/25/12

DIY: FOE hair ties

I've been seeing those FOE (Fold Over Elastic) hair ties 
and I've been wanting to get my hands on them.

Everywhere I looked I found them TOO
expensive until Etsy...yes, Etsy.
I found this amazing store, 
where you can actually purchase 
FOE by the yard 
for a very affordable price 
(5yds for ~$1.50)
and DIY-it.

Here's a mini-tutorial on how to make them:

buy your FOE
 
measure it out between 8.5" -  9" 


fold it in half and tie the end

VOILĂ€!
I'm lame and I stuck to neutrals




You can get FOE in a ton of colors.
You can wear these in your hair or on your wrists
as an accessories.
They are practical, inexpensive and fun!



*I was not compensated to write this post.*


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've wanted some of these forever. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so thank you for leaving me one :)
I normally respond to comments by replying to the actual comment on my post, so keep and eye out on that! Occasionally, I will reply via e-mail.