12/13/12

Erin Condren Life Planner Review


I recently purchased, and recieved, my second Erin Condren life planner and I'm so super duper (yes, I said duper) happy and excited with it!

I got a different color (which I was able to customize it to my likes), added a pen holder (essential, because I hate digging around for a pen) and that's about it!

What are my opinions about the new planner? Erin Condren has really stepped up and has created a better version 2.0 of the older life planner. The laminated tabs (which is my favorite!) are a great new addition, as well as the pen holder. There are less stickers (unless you decide to order more), but that shouldn't be a default. The new planner has a new ruler that helps you pass the pages a more easily. When you reach the monthly view, each day is very well spaced (unlike the older version). Also, when you order a life planner, there are more options than before. Also, don't forget that you can always customize something. For instance, I ordered the "paisley" and originally the last name would come multi-colored, which I wasn't a fan of. I simply asked the team at Erin Condren (you have the option for "special instructions" at the end of your customization process) to keep in one color and voila! I got it :)

The only downfall to this new planner is that the folder section at the back in one sided, unlike the older one which was double sided. Also, not sure if this just happening with mine, but my ruler seems to unsnap itself constantly, but that's fine because I can always go back to the clips that come with the planner.

Here are some views of my fabulous planner compared to the older one:





see how horrible the non-laminated tabs in the old one were/looked?




*I was no compensated to write this post*

11 comments:

  1. I definitely will be getting one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally and you will get so addicted to it. Its so much fun and make planning so much more better too. I know a lot of people now use their phones, but i'm still that old fashioned person that needs to write things down and colors things in :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) you should totally get one. If you want, I have a couple of coupons, let me know and i'll email them to you!

      Delete
  3. I recently wrote a comparison review, too! I like the new one, but I definitely miss a couple features from the old planner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! i actually just commented on your post. i think we are very much in agreeance with the planner :)

      Delete
  4. I have the new one, and I LOVE it. I think I am due for my 2nd one in about 6 months. I'm so excited. Best planner ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had many planners, but I can say that this one is the best.

      Delete
  5. I want one so badly! Do you feel like you have enough space for the weekly view? Has anyone ordered the pens? Are they worth it or just drugstore ballpoints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this planner! For me, there is sufficient space to write down your appointments for the day. As for the pens, I have not ordered any. I just use regular BIC pens.

      Delete
  6. If you are a new Erin Condren customer and are interested in ordering, you can use my link to save $10 off your first purchase (you’ll get a code via e-mail after you register).

    https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/eringuyton0529

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, so thank you for leaving me one :)
I normally respond to comments by replying to the actual comment on my post, so keep and eye out on that! Occasionally, I will reply via e-mail.